Wednesday, November 7, 2007

a Perfect BOOOOOOOOOORRRRREEEEEEE


I am a fan of Bruce Willis when he did his Die Hard movies. And I am a Halle Berry fan when she did the X-Men movies and when she appeared in Swordfish opposite Hugh Jackman and John Travolta.

But seeing them together in this movie...OK, I have to admit there was this one scene with Bruce Willis in it; he went in to this office where Halle's character was busy setting up stuff and he was dressed down in jeans and a casual top and...man, did he ever look hot in that scene! -LoL- Not bad for a man pushing 50, eh? Or he is in his fifties already?!

Anyway, other than that "highlight" of the movie, IMO, the rest of it was just a DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG. I swear it was so slow-paced no wonder it tanked at the box office! And according to one of the peeps I watched it with, if it hadn't been for the big names tacked on as stars of this poor excuse for a psycho-thriller movie, it wouldn't have been picked up and shown in theaters! It was that bad. I mean, half the time I spent it lost and confused as to what the hell was happening, but when it all finally made sense to me...well, let's just say that it was a waste of my two hours.

Good thing I saw it for free. No, wait, my sis-in-law ordered it on PPV. -LoL- But paying $5+tax as opposed to $13 at the theater, it was aight.

No comments: