Saturday, November 17, 2007

Georgia Rules...Mr. Fix It... :::snores:::

Don't get me wrong. This movie was packed with awesome three-generation of fine actresses, and even though the story line was interesting, the way it was delivered was just...uhm...hmmm...how do I describe it????

It was just lacking, you know?

I'm a Garry Marshall fan, but I'm used to watching movies he's done that were along the Pretty Woman caliber, ya know what I'm saying?

It was sweet. It was charming. It was funny. It was...well, okay, there was drama inserted in Pretty Woman as well as The Princess Diary movies, but those movies were just moving at a steady pace -- I didn't get to the point where I just want one scene to end so quickly because I was already bored with it!

I am not completely thrashing this movie. There were quite a few and memorable lines that I wish I'd be able to use in the very near future, but honestly, I felt like the movie was three hours long!!!! (it was only two hours, I believe, or not even).

Aaaahhhh Angel...er, Seeley Booth...err, David Boreanaz...

HE is one hunka-piece--a-meat that I wouldn't mind watching for three hours or more! But sadly, this (IMO) straight-t0-DVD movie of his was a bore. -pouts-

The plot was interesting. Typical, yes, but interesting nevertheless as far as I was concerned. And while browsing Blockbuster last night I was in the mood for some chick flick, ya know? And Mr. Fix It sounded like a good romantic-comedy movie.

* W * R * O * N * G * ! * ! * ! * ! *

I've only seen like the first 5 minutes of it and I already reached for the STOP button and put in a different DVD in the player.

It was that cheesy watching the first few minutes. It was ridiculous how the director showed exactly what kinda Casanova David's character was, and how he pines to race his old race car clunker and yadi yadi yada.

I'd settle for Georgia Rules any time over Mr. Fix It!

No comments: