Saturday, February 23, 2008

Step Up 2 The Streets (Movie Soundtrack)

I know I've been reviewing nothing but movies lately, but today, however, I'm taking a break from giving you my 2 cents about certain movies I've seen to share with you my thoughts on the latest movie soundtrack I bought.

I seldom buy CDs these days. Majority of the time I just download the songs I like. But since I bought the soundtrack to the first Step Up movie, I decided to grab the second movie's soundtrack as well and hoped that I'd end up liking more than just Flo Rida's "Low" song off the soundtrack. Well guess what? Turns out the entire album's not so bad!

From Flo Rida's "Low" to Enrique Iglesias' "Push", this soundtrack's got it all. Now I haven't seen the movie yet, but from the previews I've seen on TV I got the gist of it. If the movie was all about "street" dancing, then this soundtrack's hopping!

All 16 tracks is sure going to make your body move to the beat. And if you haven't heard Flo Rida's "Low" invading the airwaves as of late, then you better listen to it and see if the song ain't gonna make you shake yer booty!

No comments: