Monday, October 8, 2007

Gimme, Gimme...NO MORE!

OK, so we all know that Britney Spears' completely lost her marbles ever since...well, ever since she fell off the bandwagon after pulling that quickie marriage of hers in Vegas before she ended up exchanging "I Do's" with the father of her two kids, K-Fed.

Her "comeback" appearance at the recent MTV Video Music Awards this year caused quite a lot of people to raise an eyebrow and ridicule her.

I am no big Britney Spears fan, but I do enjoy some of her music occasionally, especially if I want to get a dose of those sugary-pop-bubbalcious goodness that she can't seem to get away from, unlike her counterpart, Christina Aguilera.

Anyway, I was browsing YouTube and found two clips of her MTV performances. One was from back in 2000 when she performed Oops! I Did It Again and of course the other one is a clip of her performing in the 2007 MTV awards with her latest single, Gimme More. Check out the two clips and tell me what BIG DIFFERENCE you noticed, aight?

Britney MTV 2000 Performance



Britney MTV 2007 Performance



I don't know about you, but in her recent appearance on MTV performing her comeback single, I think she was looking less enthused and kinda...well, let's cut through the chase and just say outright she looked OUT OF IT.

Where was the passion for performing that was seen back in her 2000 performance when she danced a friggin' snake?! Heck, she even looked more excited locking lips with Madonna when she performed with the Queen of Pop alongside Christina Aguilera back in '03! Anybody remember this famous performance by the trio that was frontpage news for...uhm...weeks after
it was aired???

Infamous KISS!!!


No comments: