Friday, August 17, 2007

Hey, What's Up?


Hi everybody and welcome to my corner of the web where I can talk FREELY about certain books, movies or heck, even music that catches my fancy.
Lately I've been busying myself reading one book after another. Normally I'd be sucked in to a world of romance novels, but as of late I find myself reading books centering on the paranormal, but regardless of the genre, there's one key element that isn't missing from all the books (well, maybe except for one or two that might crop along): ROMANCE.
You gotta love a good romance story! I mean, books are created, IMO, to allow readers to explore their very own fantasy and just get away from reality even for just a couple of hours in their busy, hectic, chaotic day.
So sit back, relax and hopefully one of the books I'll be "reviewing" will catch your fancy and get you to pick up a copy and read it as well.

No comments: